We are here to create accessible and affordable opportunities for all. If money is a barrier for your child joining our sessions then please contact email@example.com and we can see how we can support you in accessing our provision.
ONE SESSION A WEEK – £5.00
TWO SESSIONS A WEEK – £10.00
THREE OR MORE SESSIONS A WEEK – £15.00
You can pay weekly, monthly or termly and due to current guidlines we prefer that payment is made directly to our account.
Cost of living crisis
We are aware that for many families things are difficult at the moment. We know that financially things are hard and that some families are worried and concerned about how their young people can continue attending Silhouette. We know that some households and families will be making difficult decisions within the next few months. This is one of the main reasons that we made sure that all of our Summer provision was free to every family!
Silhouette has always been here to break down barriers and to provide accessible and affordable opportunities for all and this continues to remain our moral compass.
If any family needs to have a discussion regarding payment and what options we can provide please, contact us as soon as possible. We will be able to see what we can do and how we can make sure that your young person continues to benefit from the work that we do.
All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and address your email to Leigh. We will then get back to you and have individual discussions on where we can provide support for your family.
Money should never be the reason that your young person cannot attend Silhouette and we will do everything in our power to help at this difficult time.
We have met as a group and we have made the following decisions on how we can keep things financially viable for parents, young people and Silhouette as a whole:
- All productions over the coming year will be donations to Silhouette and we ask that you pay what you can. There will be no fixed cost.
- We are not going to hire out any theatres or venues this year, as this incurs a large cost and will have implications on the future of Silhouette. Productions will take place in our studio, the church hall and the middle floor.
- We are going to commit ourselves to keeping things simple and there will be limited expenditure on sets, props and costume.
- We are going to continue to seek as much funding as possible to support us through this crisis and if you know anyone that can help – please let us know!
- We will continue to give every young person a chance to perform on a regular basis and we are committed to making sure these productions happen.
If you have any questions, queries or comments please email us or speak to us directly. We are here if you need us and we are here to make sure that your young people get the positive experiences that we provide. Their wellbeing and mental health is our priority.